2007-10-14

Svithe enough
(but me enough?)



.

I had a nice long svithe planned, but I slept all afternoon, so maybe next week.

I'm sitting in the bedroom in a stupor, the baby is asleep, I have an interesting link about Mormons and Presidents, but it doesn't seem apropos to anything.

So instead I am going to throw our something I have been thinking of, related to human potential and God's plans for us.

Winston Churchill (politician, not novelist) said: “To every man there comes … that special moment when he is figuratively tapped on the shoulder and offered the chance to do a special thing unique to him and fitted to his talent. What a tragedy if that moment finds him unprepared or unqualified for the work which would be his finest hour.”

Let's think about that.

How are we doing?



this svithe on thmusings
last week's svithe

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

thanks - now I'll worry about THAT at 3 am. I am blowing a rspberry at you, even though you can't see it. So there.

Where in the World is Karla said...

First time here at your blog and wanted to say i enjoyed reading this